CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Ch-ch-ch-changes...

Yet again we've had a change of plans. Seems that we've gotten ourselves on "African Time" and we waited too long to book our bus tickets. By the time we went to do so it was too late and the next available bus isn't until the 8th.

This isn't actually all that bad. I love Grahamstown and wasn't quite ready to leave. I am upset, however, that we won't get to see Kruger before we leave, but now we're on a mission to see lions! Because of this we'll be here for the rest of Fest which is nice and we'll also get to celebrate the Fouth here, which will be fun. I'll be back to South Africa, anyway and I can see Kruger then.

I've written out all of the entries I haven't yet posted, so they'll be up soon.